Currently we have the following positions available.
ACCOUNT MANAGER (AD SPECIALTIES/PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS INDUSTRY)
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager with experience in the promotional products industry who will partner with our customers and ensure their long-term success. The Account Manager role will manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new opportunities. Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations. S/he must have the ability to provide in-depth knowledge of our product and services and resolve any problems.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Operate as the lead point of contact for assigned customers.
- Handle client promotional product orders, ensure timely and successful delivery according to customer needs and meeting company profit goals
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Send customer surveys and review results – follow up with (dissatisfied) customers offering a new solution or comments to their feedback
- Attend regular tech networking and other events to meet potential customers
- Promotional products industry experience is a MUST.
- Ability to provide in-depth knowledge of products and services and resolving problems.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and quality; excellent time management skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in Word and Excel, Familiarity with CRM systems and ability to quickly learn other related applications.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Account Managers enjoy a very competitive compensation plan that includes base plus commissions. Our AMs usually earn $80k - $100k+ per year.
We offer a generous benefit package that includes health insurance, dental insurance, employee assistance program, life insurance, and a company-shared 401(k) plan. We also fund qualified employee support services, including counseling and tuition assistance.
Employee Incentive Plan:
We recognize employees who work hard and become an intricate part of our business by sharing our company’s success with them. Employees are annually chosen by employee vote to participate in the company’s incentive plan, which provides employees additional financial compensation based on company profits.
- We maintain open company records and financials. All business matters, including salaries and financial documents, are conducted transparently.
- We demonstrate democratic work values
- Employees are encouraged to help set compensation, schedules, and responsibilities.
Email your resume to: email@example.com